The key concepts I will include:
- review of my brush alterations and adjustments
- a look at Procreate brushes and their various idiosyncrasies
- approaches you can take in your creative work
This is an ideal class for you, even if you are not sure what you will use the pattern for, whether it be for greeting card design or for sites like Society6 or Red Bubble, scrapbooking paper, custom graphics, or whatever! Learning new Procreate workflows is always desirable. I guarantee you will create something really appealing, and it’s so much fun, once you get the hang of it!
Concepts covered include but are not limited to Procreate floral continuous line illustration, Procreate watercolor, Procreate brushes, layering, transparency, Procreate brush stamps, Procreate canvas settings, Procreate snapping and guides, art licensing, blending watercolours, realistic watercolour textures, sizing of documents and brushes, loading brushes, using the streamline setting in the brush studio, workflow best practices, painting best practice, Procreate composites, Procreate mock-up set up, techniques with paints and blending, and much more.
You will get the bonus of…
- 58 minutes of direction from an instructor who's been in graphic design and education for over 40 years
- knowledge of multiple ways to solve each design challenge
- an outline with links to further research
- a watercolour textures document
- a set of brushes