In this class I’ll walk you through:
- my step-by-step method for using Procreate brushes to create interesting layouts
- tips for creating compositions for a really varied and appealing design using brushes
- my workflow for use of layers and other great features like snapping
If you’re an aspiring pattern designer with a good basic knowledge of Procreate, you’ll be able to go through all the steps. This class will benefit anyone who wishes to simplify creation of layouts and methods to improve efficiency.
The key concepts I will include:
- review of my brush alterations and adjustments
- a look at Procreate brushes and their various idiosyncrasies
- approaches you can take in your creative work
This is an ideal class for you, even if you are not sure what you will use the art for, whether it be for greeting card design, or whatever! Learning new Procreate workflows is always desirable. I guarantee you will create something really appealing, and it’s so much fun, once you get the hang of it!