About this Class:
Learning the Adobe programs is best done very methodically. Learning keyboard shortcuts and other fundamentals is key to building proficiency and efficiency.
In this course, I endeavour to teach you many of the fundamentals. I will show you how to increase your proficiency right from the get-go! Creating and using keyboard shortcuts is the best way to do this, so we will go through the entire process of creating the most useful ones.
Once we have created brushes and worked on our design, I will also show you what to do with it. In the process I will even demonstrate the use of smart-objects. This class is packed with all sorts of useful tid-bits.
Enclosed is a worksheet too. Fill out this worksheet and keep it as reference!
Available in days
days after you enroll
- Intro Advanced Brushwork and Floral Pattern Creation (2:32)
- Lesson 1 Tracing Template (5:44)
- Lesson 2 Creating the Brush (3:49)
- Lesson 3 Composition of the Pattern (8:15)
- Lesson 4 Filling Out the Background (6:22)
- Lesson 5 Fine Tuning, Checking and Testing (14:44)
- Lesson 6 Finishing and Finessing (6:43)
- Lesson 7 Importing to Photoshop and Testing Tile (9:35)
- Lesson 8 - Exploring Backgrounds and using ATD (17:54)
- Lesson 9 Mockup Fun and Finishing (8:11)
For a challenge, try these DeloresArt Classes
The Power of the Pattern Tool for Polishing Your Patterns
Learn to Recognize, Avoid and Deal With Issues for a More Polished Presentation
Check your inbox to confirm your subscription