This class, Fantasy Garden Watercolour Abstracts, will show you some of my illustration and painting routines, and ways to use brushes with wild abandon. In the class, I take you from start to finish in creating a full fantasy landscape, with a fantastic realistic watercolour background. The star of the show is definitely creating and using brushes to add much depth and dimension to the paint projects you do and all the knowledge you gain will make you a better Procreate artist.
In this class I’ll walk you through:
- research and planning for your garden
- a look at artists to inspire your work
- tips for creating compositions for a varied and appealing forest or garden
- my workflow for use of layers and other great features like snapping
- adjusting motifs to make them more interesting using shading, highlights and texture
- methods for keeping organized
If you’re an aspiring illustrator with a good basic knowledge of Procreate, you’ll be able to go through all the steps with no issues. This class will benefit anyone who wishes to have fun and explore new techniques. If you get the chance, take my other Procreate brush creation classes, including Watercolour Floral Abstracts with Procreate and Simple Brushes in Procreate for Quick Compositions.
Complete all my Procreate classes, you will learn all there is to know about Procreate brush customization.