In this class I’ll walk you through:
- my step-by-step method for making marble in Procreate
- tips for creating floral compositions for a varied and appealing layout
- my workflow for use of layers and clipping masks and other great features like snapping
- tips for helping the watercolour flowers really stand out
- methods for creating vining leaves
If you’re an aspiring graphic designer with a good basic knowledge of Procreate, you’ll be able to go through all the steps. This class will benefit anyone who wishes to create assets for sale too.
The key concepts I will include:
- review of my brush alterations and adjustments
- a look at Procreate brushes and their various idiosyncrasies
- approaches you can take in your creative work
This is an ideal class for you, even if you are not sure what you will use the monogram for, whether it be for personal use or for selling on POD sites, or even as assets for artists on Creative Market.
Concepts covered include but are not limited to Procreate pattern design, inserting text into a Procreate document, layering, transparency, Procreate brush stamps, Gaussian Blur, Procreate canvas settings, Procreate snapping and guides, Procreate floral brush use, methods to brighten using hue and saturation, the Brush Studio in Procreate, adjusting Procreate brushes, working with pressure variability, sizing of documents and brushes, compositions with brush stamps, adding texture with brush stamps, procreate brushes for adding interest, workflow best practices, typography in Procreate, Procreate composites, techniques with paints and blending, and much more.